NOW RETIRED. Unlike some companies that import knives and attach "Special OPS" style names to their products, TOPS took exactly the opposite approach. We enlisted the support of six special operations experts with service around the world who used their combined knowledge, experience and operational know-how at the "sharp end" to design the ultimate knife suitable for virtually any tactical purpose. Tested to the extremes in the mean streets of LA, the plains of Africa and the jungles of Peru, TOPS Knives are the result of the unique cooperative effort. The six specialists with over 100 years of worldwide real field time between them are:
- Ex-Seal Team 3, Command Master Chief
- Ex-Force Recon Marine Team Leader
- Ex-Special Forces A-Team Leader
- Ex-Rhodesian SAS, Selous Scout, S. African S.F.
- Ex-Phoenix SWAT Team Leader, Seal Team 6
- Ex-SOG Team Leader V.N., Mid-East
- Blade Length: 3 5/8 in.
- Overall Length: 8 3/4 in.
- Cutting Edge: 3 1/2 in.
- Thickness: 3/16 in.
- Steel: 1095 High Carbon Alloy RC-58
- Blade Color: Black Traction Coating
- Handle: Black Linen Micarta
- Sheath: Kydex With a Rotating Steel Spring Clip
- Mfg. Handcrafted in the USA
We Also Recommend